THE LEGAL AGREEMENT SET OUT BELOW GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE COPYME INC SERVICES. TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS, CLICK “AGREE”. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT CLICK “AGREE,” AND DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
EXPERT TRADER SERVICES AGREEMENT
THIS EXPERT TRADER SERVICES AGREEMENT (this “Agreement”) is made and entered by and between CopyMe Inc. (“CopyMe”) and you (“Expert” or “Trader”) executing this Agreement.
WHEREAS, CopyMe maintains and operates a web-based and mobile electronic trading platform (the “CopyMe Platform”);
WHEREAS, The CopyMe Platform provides functionality that allows participating traders to browse or follow information related to the trading activity of persons who trade cryptocurrency and then trade automatically or manually based upon such information, or manually alone;
WHEREAS, certain customers of CopyMe, its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “CopyMe”) may wish to utilize the trading signals generated by systems developed by the Expert;
WHEREAS, the Trader desires to receive compensation for providing CopyMe customers with access to trading signals and manual trades generated by systems and methods developed by the Trader;
WHEREAS, the parties desire to memorialize their agreement regarding the compensation to be received by the Trader as the result of CopyMe customers having access to trading signals generated by systems developed by the Trader;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants hereinafter recited, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, and other good and valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
- Incorporation of Recitals
Each of the foregoing recitals is incorporated by reference herein and made a part hereof.
- Access to Trading Signals
The Expert has developed certain trading systems (“System”) designed to generate trading signals to be used in trading crypto products. The Expert shall provide CopyMe access to its trading signals for the purpose of trading customer accounts introduced by CopyMe pursuant to such signals.
- In consideration for providing CopyMe with access to the trading signals generated by the Expert, CopyMe agrees to pay the Expert the compensation fees as agreed upon prior to entering this agreement. Normally, the Expert is paid every 1st of the month via PayPal a certain percent of the revenue generated by the Expert’s subscribers.
- Trader’s compensation is calculated on a monthly calendar basis. Payment requests can include accrued revenues for only the previous month(s), up to the end of the calendar month prior to the request.
CopyMe values the safety of its followers’ capital as an utmost priority. For this reason, Traders who at CopyMe’s sole discretion apply abusive trading behavior, introducing high risks to their followers, will be examined carefully and if deemed malicious, they will be refused compensation and may be banned from the CopyMe services. Traders hereby acknowledge and agree that they are required to comply with trading compliance rules as described here and updated regularly on our website.
- The compensation fees set forth in this section 4 shall not be payable to Traders if a) CopyMe determines at its sole discretion that such payment would violate any laws or rules to which CopyMe or the Trader is subject; b) CopyMe at its sole discretion deems it necessary to withhold the compensation fees for reasons arising from, but not limited to, customer complaints, any government body investigation or complaint, or any legal issue; or c) CopyMe has reason to believe that the Trader’s activity is in breach of this Agreement; d) if the Expert trader is involved in any ‘pump and dump’ schemes or other unethical or illegal trading activities.
- As an independent contractor, the Trader is responsible for all taxes that are payable as a result of the compensation paid to the Expert from CopyMe. We require either a social security number or an EIN number from the Experts for tax reporting (1099) reasons.
- The Expert’s Exempt Status
The Trader represents that it has obtained all required domestic and foreign governmental and regulatory licenses or registrations as may be necessary to carry out its obligations and duties under this Agreement, or is exempt from such registration or licensure.
- Method of Performing Services
In performing the services set forth herein, the Trader shall comply fully at all times with all applicable laws, rules and regulations governing the trading of cryptocurrencies and any other governmental and self-regulatory authorities or organizations having jurisdiction over it.
The Trader understands that CopyMe respects proprietary rights and does not desire to acquire from the Trader any trade secrets or confidential information. The Trader represents and warrants to CopyMe that: (a) it is not under any pre-existing obligation inconsistent with the terms of this Agreement; and (b) the services to be performed under this Agreement will be the Trader’s original work, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances of any kind, and will not infringe any patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right or infringe upon a trade secret of any person or entity.
- Promotional Material
The Trader undertakes to ensure that all promotional material is of a type and character, and is disseminated in a manner, that will not cause disrepute or harm to CopyMe and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation relating to anti-spam laws and regulations. Immediately upon notice from CopyMe that, in CopyMe’s opinion, any promotional material (content or method of use) does not comply with this standard, the Trader will cease use of such materials or manner of use. The Trader agrees that it will not use or disseminate any promotional material referencing CopyMe without obtaining CopyMe’s written permission.
- Disabling of Account
- A Trader account is considered inactive if there is no trading activity for a certain period of time. All Provider accounts that have been inactive for more than 2 months will be permanently suspended.
- CopyMe may at its sole discretion disable Trader’s account at anytime for any of the following reasons: abuse of the system wherein the Trader sends large amounts of trades, suspicious activity regarding false personal identification, pump and dump operations, or other reasons not described in this Agreement.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time without cause at any time by prior written notice to the non-terminating party of such termination.
- In the event either party defaults in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement, the non-defaulting party may terminate this Agreement effective immediately upon the giving written notice of the default to the other party.
Termination of this Agreement, however caused, shall not release either party from any liability or responsibility to the other with respect to all terms, covenants and conditions contained herein, all of which shall survive the termination of this Agreement. In addition, the termination of this Agreement shall not affect any of the rights or obligations of either party arising prior to or at the time of termination of this Agreement, or which may arise by any event causing the termination of this Agreement.
The Trader shall indemnify, hold harmless and defend CopyMe, its principals, shareholders, officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents or affiliates from and against any and all losses, claims, damages and liabilities to which any person indemnified herein may become subject under any state, provincial or national law, any rule or regulation promulgated under any of such acts or laws, including those of any financial self-regulatory agency or organization, or otherwise, insofar as such losses, claims, damages or liabilities (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of, or are based upon:
- a material breach by the Expert of this Agreement; or
- a violation by the Trader of any applicable law, rule or regulation, except to the extent damages claimed result from the actions of CopyMe, or any of its respective principals, officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents or affiliates if such actions constitute: (A) a violation by such person or entity of any applicable law, rule or regulation; or (B) gross negligence, bad faith, or willful misconduct.
The Trader shall reimburse any and all persons indemnified herein for any legal or other expenses (including attorney’s fees) reasonably incurred by any of them in connection with investigating or defending any action or claim covered by this indemnity.
- Independent Contractor
For purposes of this Agreement, the Trader is an independent contractor, and not an employee or agent of CopyMe, nor shall anything herein be construed as making the Trader a partner or co-venturer with CopyMe or any of its affiliates or other clients. Except as provided in this Agreement, the Trader shall have no authority to bind, obligate or represent CopyMe.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns, CopyMe may assign or novate any of its rights, benefits or obligations under this Agreement . Trader may not assign, novate, transfer, encumber, license all or any part of this Agreement or any rights, benefits, or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of CopyMe, which consent will not be unreasonably withheld.
- The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United State of America. For purpose of any action or proceeding involving any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the Parties hereto agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Wyoming, USA.
All captions used in this Agreement are for convenience only, are not a part hereof, and are not to be used in construing or interpreting any aspect hereof
- This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each such counterpart to be deemed an original, but which all together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the matters referred to herein, and no other agreement, verbal or otherwise, shall be binding among the parties unless it is in writing and signed by the party against whom enforcement is sought.
- CopyMe shall have the right, at any time and under its sole and absolute discretion, to change and/or amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Trader agrees that any new format of this Agreement which shall be posted on CopyMe’s Website shall be considered as sufficient provision of notice for the changes and/or amendments made in such new format and shall become effective as of the date of posting it as aforesaid.
No waiver of any provision of this Agreement may be implied from any course of dealing between or among any of the parties hereto or from any failure by any party hereto to assert its rights under this Agreement on any occasion or series of occasions.
The provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement with respect to any matter arising while this Agreement was in effect.
Any invalid or unenforceable provision of this Agreement shall not affect any other provision hereunder and the remainder of the Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be over-broad, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the parties agree that the court may modify or amend such provision to allow for enforcement to the maximum extent permitted under the law.